We’ll update you regularly on the progress of your purchase with direct and ongoing reports.
Buying a Property in Spain
Buying a home in Spain? No problem!
When buying a property in Spain you want a conveyancing service that is transparent and representatives that keep you informed. Our conveyancing service is safe and swift and with our legal experts speaking seven different languages, communication is always good.
We are experts in buying and selling property in Spain and thousands of satisfied customers are now enjoying their new Spanish home. We will explain each step to you and make sure that all the correct procedures are followed.
Buying a property in Spain need not be a worry, our conveyancing service will make sure of that.
Request a Call Back
Safeguarding your interests throughout the purchase
Three reasons to sign-up for our service:
Access to all our legal services in your own language, giving you a clear understanding of the buying process in Spain.
An independent team of solicitors and legal advisors will ensure total clarity and transparency.
Key features included in the buying service
- Supervision and writing of the private contract.
- Check of the property homeowners.
- Confirmation of the survey information.
- Verification of outstanding debts or building violations.
- Bank guarantees.
- Personal assistance in obtaining an NIE (identification number for foreigners).
- Signing of the power of attorney and completion before a notary.
- Recording in the Property Registry.
- Management of all associated tax payments.
- Opening of bank accounts.
- Supervision of the mortgage and first occupancy license.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Personal attention:
- Support throughout the entire process.
- Organization of your hotel stay.
- Transfers between the airport, your hotel, Abaco, the notary’s office and to your new home.
- Airport transfer on your departure from Spain.
Assistance in communicating with:
- Utility companies; water, electricity and gas
- The community of owners
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Translation and interpretation of correspondence
Free initial consultations:
- Inheritance and wills
- Deeds of dissolution
- Sale of the property
- Cancellation of the mortgage
- Management of Spanish property taxes
- Register with Spanish tax authority
- Spanish wills, inheritance and legal consultations