We will help you understand the inheritance process in Spain and explain what the next step should be.
Free Spanish inheritance advice
A free, personalised assessment of your Spanish inheritance
Following a bereavement it can be very confusing for those people left behind. When the property is located in another country it makes it even more difficult for bereaved relatives to engage in inheritance planning. That’s where Ábaco can help.
We invite you to a FREE consultation at our offices, by e-mail or on the telephone. Our free Spanish inheritance planning service is delivered by an inheritance specialist. It will provide you with advice about your Spanish inheritance and give you a cost estimate of how much any Spanish inheritance tax might be.
Request a Call Back
Consultations at our offices, by e-mail or on the telephone
Three benefits of attending a free inheritance consultation:
We will provide you with details of what you can expect to pay and when.
We can help you pay inheritance costs in a way that is easier for you.
Key features of our free consultation service
- Introduction and overview of inheritance procedures in Spain
- A check of the documents you need and what you have available
- Clarification of what receiving your inheritance means for you
- Clear, concise and sympathetic guidance
- Information folder including the study of your inheritance situation
- A calculation of your inheritance tax
- A cost estimate for the inheritance process
- Arrangements for paying in instalments