Ábaco Advisers, the company
Your Legal and Tax Experts in Spain
Ábaco Advisers is a well-respected and independent firm of lawyers and legal advisers based in Torrevieja and Alicante. We specialise in Spanish property law and have been helping people to purchase property safely and easily in Spain since 1999. We are registered with the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) and our lawyers and tax advisers are members of their respective professional organisations.
Over the years the number of customers we take care of has grown to over 28,000. However, we still pride ourselves on the attention we give to each, individual client. Our customer care department provides the personal service that we know you value. It’s our priority to ensure effective, timely communication in the language of your choice and using the medium you prefer.
We have clients all over the world from more than 52 different countries including UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, United States, Canada, Kenya, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Australia. We serve residents throughout Murcia and Alicante and non-residents across Spain, from the Canary Islands to Catalonia.
Ábaco Advisers stands out because:
- We treat every individual with care and respect.
- We know how important personal attention is.
- We have outstanding local knowledge and contacts.
- We have excellent working relationships with notaries, banks and the tax office.
We pride ourselves on:
- Our experience - specialist lawyers and advisers speaking nine different languages.
- Our professionalism - highly qualified staff registered with Colleges of Lawyers, Economists and Official Translators.
- Our proximity - highly-developed lines of communication and internet systems.
- Our independence – we are not a government organisation and do not have interests that could compromise our integrity
We will provide you with:
- Professional practice backed by 18 years experience
- A wealth of specialist knowledge supplied by more than 50 experts in their field, including lawyers, solicitors, economists and tax advisers
- Advice in nine languages: English, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, German, French, Dutch, Finnish and Spanish.
- The confidence of knowing that we have helped thousands of satisfied customers with their conveyancing, inheritance, tax and legal needs
- Flexible ways of contacting us and keeping informed including magazines and newsletters as well as on social media and through our website.
We will ensure that:
- You enjoy an easy-to-understand service that makes transparency a priority
- Your interests are safeguarded whichever service you choose
- All our transactions are in strict accordance with Spanish Law
- You can communicate easily with your lawyer and legal adviser in your native language.
We are proud of the reputation we have built and the fact that most of our clients come to us because of word-of-mouth recommendation. Ábaco Advisers has established over the years a professional and trusted relationship with many other respected organisations within the Costa Blanca. However, our main aim is always to prioritise the needs of our clients and ensure that they are happy with the service we deliver.
Testimonials from our clients
Friendly atmosphere, excellent service and advice given. We would recommend to anybody. Thanks for peace of mind and looking after all our legal needs.Giovanni and Alison Jane Formosa
Very good service, all documents explained, no hidden charges, all employees very polite and good at there job.Philip John Brand
We would highly recommend Abaco they are professional and give sound advice on the other services they have to offer, and at the same time not pushy everything is explained simply.Eric Guest and Jill Ingram