Constant contact maintained with inheritors throughout the process. Our priority is to be available to you.
Spanish Inheritance Service
An inheritance service you can rely on
Sorting out inheritance after a bereavement is difficult. We take you right through the Spanish inheritance process concentrating on what really matters. The Spanish inheritance system is not known for its simplicity. However, our inheritance legal service in Spain makes the complicated simple.
Our experienced lawyers are ready to answer your questions and will help you understand what happens and why. Our inheritance legal services won’t make things better but they can make things easier, de-mystifying the process wherever you might be based.
Request a Call Back
We will take care of everything on your behalf
Three reasons why you should choose our inheritance service:
For you and for those you care about. Putting their mind at rest wherever they are.
We will give you all the help necessary to manage your inheritance in Spain.
Key features included in our inheritance service:
- Personal attention from a specialist lawyer to advise you of the process and what you might expect
- A calculation of the inheritance tax payable on any assets
- Contact in our offices, through e-mail or by telephone
- Online facility to enable you to track progress at each stage
- Advice as the process draws to a close and you make decisions for the future
- Obtaining bank account certificates
- Obtaining the last will certificate
- Reclaiming life insurance entitlements
- Obtaining the town hall registration records
- Speedy acquisition of inheritor's NIE
- Organisation of the power of attorney in Spain or in your own country
- Obtaining a copy of the last will
- All sworn translations
- Legalisation of all foreign documents before the notary
- Organising the deferment of inheritance tax payment if necessary
- Signing the inheritance documents through a power of attorney before the Notary
- Organising the payment of inheritance tax
- Change of name and arrangements for a new bank account
- Change of name with utility companies and with the community of owners
- Registration of any changes at the Land Registry
- Payment of plusvalía tax for the property (local tax based on increase in the value of the land)
- Advice and assistance with the annual Spanish property taxes for inheritors
- Documentation in preparation for the sale of the property