You've worked hard for your possessions and you want to make sure that as much as possible goes to those you care about.
Make a will in Spain
Save time and money by signing a will in Spain
We are often asked, why make a will in Spain? Our answer is that making a Spanish will can save your relatives time and money. Knowing more about Spanish inheritance tax means that you can plan more knowledgably how to leave your inheritance.
Making a will in Spain means that there will be no need for your benefactors to get an interpreter or have your will authenticated. This makes the process quicker and simpler for all concerned. An important factor at this difficult time. At Ábaco we can give you the advice you need to make a Spanish will work for you and your family.
Request a Call Back
It’s your peace of mind and their future
Three reasons for making a will in Spain:
Having a Spanish will makes the process smoother and quicker and your inheritors will be better prepared for what they should do.
With professional advice you can make sure that there is as little inheritance tax to pay as possible
Key features included in our Spanish Wills Service
- Advice and information about your will - answering all your questions
- All the benefits of having a Spanish will when you have property in Spain
- Advice to help ensure that inheritors pay the minimum amount of inheritance tax
- Approximate calculation of how much the inheritance tax might be
- Organising the appointment at the notaries
- Reviewing and adjusting the content of the will prior to signing
- Signing the will at the notary's