We are looking for 2 advisers for our Conveyancing and Customer Care Departments
Advice to foreigners about the legal process to buy property in Spain.
It is important that the candidate is a proactive and flexible person, familiar with team work.
- Secondary School or further education
- IT skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Languages: English, mother tongue or good level spoken and written; Spanish, good level, spoken and written.
- Additional languages valued
- Residence in Torrevieja (Alicante) or nearby
- Immediate incorporation to the job
Experience in relation with this type of work as adviser in other solicitors’ offices or real estate agencies will be valued.
Full time (Monday to Friday 9.00 to 14.00 and 15.00 to 18.00)
Possibility to have a permanent contract
Salary as agreed
Please send a personal letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.